Thursday, July 10, 2008

James Gang - James Gang Rides Again


Genre: Classic Heavy Rock
Size: 47.99 MB

"The exceptionally talented Rock group James Gang have released their CD entitled Rides Again. I am very confident and happy to announce that I believe James Gang fans, and Rock fans alike will be pleased with this one. With the release of Rides Again their artistic excellence is on full display as they have once again delivered a brilliant collection of tracks that could very well be their best work to date.

It's a rare day indeed that I get a CD from an artist that I can truthfully say does not have a bad track in the bunch. I'm more than happy to announce that’s exactly what I must say about this one. There simply is NOT a bad one in the bunch. No fillers here at all, with each song standing tall on it's own.

One of the nicer things about a CD like this is with this level of talent even if Rock isn’t your favorite style you still can’t help but appreciate the greatness of the musicians.

Overall Rides Again is outstanding from beginning to end. One of those CDs that after a few listens the songs are just etched into your memory. A must have for the Rock fan. Really sensational from beginning to end.

While the entire album is outstanding some of my favorites are track 5 - Tend My Garden, track 7 - There I Go Again, and track 9 - Ashes The Rain And I

My Bonus Pick, and the one that got Sore [...as in "Stuck On Repeat"] is track 1 - Funk #49. Outstanding!"

Tracklist:

1. Funk #49
2. Asshton Park
3. Woman
4. The Bomber
5. Tend My Garden
6. Garden Gate
7. There I Go Again
8. Thanks
9. Ashes, The Rain, And I

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?1gmtlcj1ubg

No comments: